How would you sell on Amazon
The typical answer will almost be like:
– Find A Profitable Niche Or Product To Sell On Amazon
– Find A Supplier Or Manufacturer To Private Label Your Product
– Create Your Product Labeling, Packaging, And Graphics
– Set Up Product Listing & Ship Your Inventory To Amazon Fulfillment Centres
– Start Selling On Amazon!
Awesome steps… right?
Well, guess what?
I won’t do that if I want to scale my business to next level
Especially if I want to keep some saving in my bank.
Think about it, by following that step…
– You’ll have to constantly source more inventory
– Money is required for inventory
– Money required for advertisement
– There’s risk of capital or a product flopping
– Risk of losing your Amazon account
– Getting stuck with a bunch of inventory that’s not selling and
– Sometimes you got to giving away product that you’ve got money invested in
But what if I told you that there’s a way around this.
to escape all these risks and still make the “nastiest” of sales you’ve ever made on Amazon.
I will share with you more tomorrow
P.S Want To Sell On Amazon? Try My New Book Now!
PS: Want To Learn More About Building An Auto-Pilot eCommerce Business?
Get Access To The Formula That I Used To Generated $81,078.23 In One Month Selling On Amazon
Learn More Here: